Spring is coming, and with it comes the season of planning and prepping for weddings, graduations, birthday parties, etc. Pear Tree Greetings has stationery to meet the needs of your party prepping madness. Whether you’re gearing up to wish that high school graduate success or whether you’re preparing to say goodbye to toddlerhood and welcome in the preschool years, you can find the perfect invitations and stationery for whatever your plans consist of.Save the Date Cards & Magnets are a great way to let others know about your special event. They’re a nice, decorative touch that friends and family members can keep on their fridge or on that decorative bulletin board, so that they can be reminded every day. Pear Tree also gives advice on Save the Date Etiquette, as well as a Wedding Planning Checklist. Of course, you might be like me, starting to think of that birthday coming up….should I plan a party….or should we just have a nice family night full of fun projects and activities? Hmmmm….if you’re planning the party, be sure to check out their collections of Kid’s Birthday Invitations.
The great news is that Pear Tree is giving one MamaBuzz reader a $20 credit to use in their store on any product the winner chooses! You can enter to win by doing one or more of the following; just be sure to leave a separate comment for each way that you enter. I’ll draw the winner, via random.org, on Wednesday, March 2. This giveaway is open to U.S. only. Good luck, and have a wonderful day!
- Visit Pear Tree Greetings, and let me know what you would most likely purchase if you won!
- Leave a comment, letting me know your most memorable special event….was it your wedding, graduation, a birthday celebration? I want to know.:)
- Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.
- Follow @PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway, linking back to @mamabzz; you can tweet once daily to earn extra entries.
- Subscribe to the Pear Tree Blog.
- Follow MamaBuzz, or subscribe to our posts.
- Follow @mamabzz on Twitter.
- Like MamaBuzz on Facebook.
- Stumble this post.