Easter is almost here; do you have all your little treats and things for Easter baskets? Personally, I love the candy this time of year….but it can wreak havoc on healthy teeth.:) That’s why maybe you can add some candy to the baskets….but there are affordable alternatives, as well, just to spice up those Easter baskets.Hasbro actually has some wonderful little products that make great Easter basket Treats without the Sweet. Check these out!
- Play-Doh Spring Eggs: Inside this box are ten eggs filled with Play-Doh. What kid doesn’t love Play-Doh? I know I still love it. The pastel colored eggs are 1 oz. apiece. I can’t wait to fill our baskets up with these. You can purchase the Play-Doh Spring Eggs for $5.99 at Walmart or Target. They also have a 4-pack for $2.99, available at Target.
- Play-Doh Treat without the Sweet Bunny & Chick Stampers: Much like the Play-Doh eggs, these little eggs also hold Play-Doh, but they also have a twist. If you look under their feet, you’ll see a special stamper that kids can use to stamp out their own creations in the Play-Doh. They are so cute! The bunny stamps out a carrot, and the chick stamps out a tiny chick. You can purchase the Sweet Bunny & Chick Stampers for $3.99 at Target.
- Littlest Pet Shop Spring Pets: Littlest Pet Shop has been around for awhile now; these cute little animals are just waiting for someone to snatch them up and love ‘em and care for ‘em. There are a few combinations to choose from, but we received Chow Chow and Bird. Chow Chow comes sitting on her own park bench. There are binoculars and treats for the two pets, as well. They are two spring pets just sightseeing in the park, and they’d make the perfect Easter basket “treat.” You can purchase the Littlest Pet Shop Spring Pets for $6.99 at Target.
- Playskool Weebles Spring Basket: Weebles are so much fun for little ones just over 12 months. They’re great for little hands to grasp, and they never fall down. The Easter Weebles come in packs of 2; we received the yellow chick and the blue bunny. Weebles are perfect; they already look like Easter eggs, so why not dress them up for Easter, especially for your littlest ones? You can purchase Playskool Weebles Spring Basket for $6.99 at Walmart.
- My Little Pony Fruit Shapes: These fruit snacks are available now in grocery stores, and they’d be a real sweet treat for the kiddos. My kids love fruit snacks, so these would be a definite hit with them. You can purchase the My Little Pony Fruit Shapes for $2.50-2.99 in grocery stores. They also have Transformers Fruit Shapes.
Of course, there are a ton of other options too, like the Littlest Pet Shop Spring Eggs, Mr. Potato Head Spud Bunny, Wheel Pals Animal Tracks Spring Friends, Littlest Pet Shop Oral Care, Scrabble Junior Fruit Shapes, Scrabble Junior Cheez-It, etc.
So, this week when getting your Easter baskets ready, don’t just fill them with candy. Add some long-lasting treats in there that will add hours of fun, as well. Happy Easter!
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- 40 Scrumptious Breakfast for Dinner Recipes - September 2, 2014
- Ways to Revamp Your Routine for a New Back to School Season - September 1, 2014
- Back to School Snack Tips for the Homeschool Family (and a NatureBox Coupon for the Win!) - August 29, 2014