Happy New Year! We’re starting off the New Year with a slightly shorter version of Inspire Me Wednesday. This year is honestly going to rock, I can just feel it. Be sure to link up your posts below, and have a very Happy Wednesday!
The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather 3-5, sometimes more, of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.) If pinning, please go directly to each featured blogger’s post and pin from there, in order to give them the proper credit and recognition. Without further adieu, here are this week’s features; get ready to be inspired….
These Rocky Road Brownies from Butter and Jam look so pretty and de-lish too!
These knitted Hedgehogs from Ginx Craft are so cute; she even shares a link to the free pattern.
Now it’s your turn to link up your latest projects (whether crafts, DIY, food) or your latest travel adventure.
- Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
- Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
(Please note that while I really do make an effort to get to all of your posts to comment or share, it sometimes proves to be difficult, time wise. I’m so grateful to see you linking up each and every week, though. It’s exciting to share ideas and be inspired by your creativity.) Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.
(Disclosure: Photos used with permission of featured bloggers.)
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- “Home”sick for a Mountain View Chalet in the Colorado Rockies - September 23, 2014
- Southern Chic, Fall Style, and Silver Boots - September 22, 2014
- How to Prep Your Car for Winter (and Maybe a Last Minute Road Trip) - September 19, 2014