How was your week? I’m sure life is plenty busy with spring weather, school projects, sports events, and more. Sometimes we all just need a little inspiration to fill ourselves back up when we’re feeling a bit burnt out or even down in the dumps. Hopefully, this week’s edition will do your heart some good. Be sure to check out our features, and link up your own projects and travel adventures below. Happy Wednesday!
1. Light and Easy Fish Tacos, with homemade tortillas, no less, are on the menu with Keep It Simple, Sweetie.
2. This recipe from Lamm to the Laughter is definitely one to try, White Chocolate Vinaigrette.
3. The beauty of Upstate New York is the focus in these photos of Taughannock Falls from Krafty Cards etc.
4. A Life in Balance shares inspiration for Gardening with Kids: Ideas for Creating a Terrarium.
5. The Sunny Patch shares 5 Tips for Taking Your Sensitive Child to Disney World.
6. This Malaysian Cake, from Rustic Peach, needs no oven. Intrigued? I know I am! It looks so moist and delicious.
7. You’ll find inspiration for Shutter Headboards with this project from The Lady Prefers to Save.
8. Need a super easy dinner idea? How about Easy Alfredo Shells from Online Sisterhood? De-lish.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
- Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
- Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
(Please note that while I really do make an effort to get to all of your posts to comment or share, it sometimes proves to be difficult, time wise. I’m so grateful to see you linking up each and every week, though. It’s exciting to share ideas and be inspired by your creativity.)
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- War Eagle Mill in Northwest Arkansas - September 16, 2014
- Help Emily Get Her Chair, On a Mission for My Niece - September 15, 2014
- A Team Depot Experience and the Launch of Celebration of Service in Cleveland - September 12, 2014