Wow, the past week has been a whirlwind of activity, from homeschool and work to trying to get our garden in, along with Easter weekend. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to fill up my cup again with a bit of inspiration. Depending on where you’re at and how your weather is, either grab a warm cup of coffee or a cool glass of lemonade, take a few moments, and fill up your own cup with inspiration from today’s features. Then be sure to link up your projects, recipes and travel adventures below. Happy Wednesday!
1. How cute is this Happy Puppy Dog Hat Knitting Pattern from Little Red Window? So sweet!
2. This Old Fashioned Caramel Icing recipe, from Little House Living, will have your mouth watering.
3. If you’re craving something savory and de-lish, this Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pizza, from Lamberts Lately, may make you march right into the kitchen. Yum!
4. The Domestic Life Stylist reminds us to stop and smell the flowers this spring, in Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC.
5. Ever wondered How to Hang Plates? Our Secondhand House shows you how! So pretty.
6. Enjoy a berry-licious Breakfast Parfait recipe from The Pin Junkie.
7. The Crafty Blog Stalker shares several tutorials for How to Make Your Own Jewelry. Love!
8. Love marine wildlife and dolphins, especially a certain one named Winter? Visit Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Where Winter Lives, with Stretching It to Travel.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
(Please note that while I really do make an effort to get to all of your posts to comment or share, it sometimes proves to be difficult, time wise. I’m so grateful to see you linking up each and every week, though. It’s exciting to share ideas and be inspired by your creativity.)
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- Cheesy Baked Frittata with Ham, Peppers, and Tomatoes - September 1, 2015
- It’s the Little Things: Plan a Backyard Picnic - August 28, 2015
- Through the Windows of the Old Dairy Barn - August 27, 2015