Wednesday brings with it the knowledge that we’re halfway through the week, and the weekend is almost here. That, in and of itself, can be quite motivating to finish the week out strong. Are you in need of some inspiration to finish your week out strong? Check out this week’s beautiful features, and then feel free to share your own creative projects, recipes, and travel adventures in the linky below. Happy Wednesday!
1. This Wild Berry Tart, from The Domestic Geek, will have you dreaming of summer, especially berry season. Beautifully delicious!
2. Who loves Cadbury Creme Eggs? Check out this recipe for Cadbury Creme Egg Pies, from Upstate Ramblings. So much fun!
3. Find out How to Make the Most of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, with Kids on a Plane.
4. This recipe from A.k.a. Chymecindy looks absolutely delicious, Stir Fry Pork Noodles.
5. Spend a day at the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne, Florida with Stretching It to Travel.
6. My “Diabetic” Food shares tips for organizing and storing your spices, in beautiful little glass bottles. Got Spice?
7. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream…. let that sink in…. no machine needed and only 4 ingredients! Get the recipe from Gator Mommy Reviews.
8. Have a furry friend? Make a DIY Pallet Pet Bed with the help of this tutorial from Sweet Southern T.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
- Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
- Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
(Please note that while I really do make an effort to get to all of your posts to comment or share, it sometimes proves to be difficult, time wise. I’m so grateful to see you linking up each and every week, though. It’s exciting to share ideas and be inspired by your creativity.)
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….