And just like that, Wednesday’s here again! The past week has been a life-altering, very rough week for a few of our blogging friends; if you’re going through something, I hope you’ll be encouraged today! This week’s Inspire Me Wednesday has quite a few recipes, a few crafty creations, and a travel post that will hopefully inspire you to live life to the fullest every day. Take a few moments, sit back, and just enjoy. Then feel free to link up your posts below. Excited to see what you’ll share this week! Take care, friends, and have a very Happy Wednesday!
1. Coffee with Jen will take you on a virtual trip to Crystal Bridges, a great place for a day trip in NWA!
2. How about a Baked Potato Bar? Moneywise Moms gives you all sorts of ideas for creating your own baked potato bar for dinner. Yum!
3. Turn a puzzle into chic wall art with this DIY Map Art craft tutorial from Satisfaction Through Christ.
4. Mmmm, I just can’t get over these Toffee-Pumpkin Pie Bars from Eat, Drink and be Mary.
5. You’ll find a recipe for these Easy Lemon Crinkle Cookies with a free printable, shared by The Suburban Mom.
6. You will definitely be inspired to get organized with these 20 Amazing Crafts to Keep Your Life Organized from Little Red Window.
7. Grab some great Stress-Free Party Planning tips from A Life in Balance.
8. Love “take-out” but want to save money? This happens to be my favorite dish when we order Chinese, so I can’t wait to try this “Take-Out” Sesame Ginger Chicken from A Dash of Sanity.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.