Wow, every week just seems to fly by faster than the last one. Lately, I’ll be honest; I’ve been a little tired, possibly a little run down. We’ve been doing so much that I’m kinda happy it’s Wednesday again and time to take a little bit of time out of our day for inspiration. How has your week been? Are you ready to be inspired? Well, sit back and enjoy this week’s features. Then be sure to link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes and travel posts! Anything inspiring is welcome at Inspire Me Wednesday.
1. Travel Browsing with Deborah Brauser takes us on a beautiful trip in New York in Bloom: Enjoying Bryant Park and Those Spectacular Tulips.
2. This DIY Laundry Play Set, from Little Red Window, is so adorable!
3. Crazy Adventures in Parenting shares a recipe that will most definitely have your mouth watering…. a Breakfast Omelet Roll.
4. Make this DIY Yo Yo Wreath with Making Room 4 One More. Such a simple way to add color and beauty to your home decor.
5. Need a 30 minute meal? Real Food Girl: Unmodified shares this recipe for Pan Seared Pork Chops with a Shallot and Sherry Wine Pan Sauce.
6. Penny’s Vintage Home takes us on an adventure down old Route 66 in Antiquing and a Free 72 oz. Steak!
7. Show your child’s teacher how much you and your child appreciate him/her with this thoughtful Summer Survival Teacher Appreciation Gift from Sweet Southern T. Such a cute idea!
8. How delicious do these Fresh Peach & White Chocolate Sweet Rolls from A Dash of Sanity look? Yum!
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
- Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
- Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- Back to School Snack Tips for the Homeschool Family (and a NatureBox Coupon for the Win!) - August 29, 2014
- Dear Homeschool Mom - August 28, 2014
- I Heart a Great Burger. Have You Entered the #BeefSelfie Instagram Contest? - August 27, 2014