How is your summer going so far? This week’s features are full of crafty inspiration, summer foodie deliciousness, and some beautiful travel adventures that may just inspire some travel, exploring, or staycation goodness of your own. Here’s to a Happy Wednesday and an inspiring edition of Inspire Me Wednesday!
1. Ruffles and Rain Boots shares how to make the cutest FROZEN-Inspired Princess Anna Dress Up Apron. So cute!
2. Want a delicious side for this summer’s festivities? Enjoy this Easy Southwestern Pasta Salad from A Dash of Sanity.
3. Visit the gorgeous, most beautiful Calella de Palafrugell: A Sparkling Gem on the Shores of the Mediterranean, with Travel Browsing with Deborah Brauser. Looks amazingly relaxing.
4. If you love to sew, you’ll definitely want to check out this selection of Free Simple Sewing Patterns from Little House Living.
5. You’ll be smacking your lips and licking your fingers just reading how to make The Best Barbecue Ribs Recipe (Ever!) from Crazy Adventures in Parenting.
6. Be sure to check out Coffee with Jen’s Anniversary Getaway to Eureka Springs, AR. She and her husband found a list of 50 free or cheap things to do in or close to the downtown district, and they went on the hunt for as many as they could find.
7. Take a walk with Confessions of an Overworked Mom, and explore Waterfalls in Vermont – North Breton Brook.
8. All the kids want Duck Tape seats, thanks to The Crafty Blog Stalker and her awesome Bike Seat Repair with Duck Tape.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
- Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
- Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.