Doing the Wednesday happy dance, because that means it’s time for Inspire Me Wednesday! Are you ready for some mid-week inspiration? Maybe you’re dreaming of that far away place…. or maybe you have an idea for a creative project…. or maybe you’ve got a craving that needs satisfying. Check out this week’s amazing adventures, crafty projects, and delicious recipes! And as usual, link up your posts below.
1. Need a delicious dinner idea? How about this Easy Southwest Chicken Pizza from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. De-lish!
2. Think outside the box with 5 adventures, shared by Laurie at Only in Arkansas…. 5 Unique Ways to See North Arkansas. I may be a little biased, but Arkansas truly is a beautiful state.
3. Our Secondhand House added some color to her porch with this inexpensive option, a Bundt Pan Planter. So cute! Don’t you just love the yellow and purple together?
4. Oh my goodness, this next recipe may just make you drool. I’m just sayin’. Architect of Taste shares a recipe for a Bagel with Poppy Seeds and Sprouted Lentils. It looks and sounds very yummy.
5. I’m loving these cute Mini Strawberry Crumbles from Badgertails. The perfect summer dessert….
6. The 21st Century Housewife shares Kitchen Tips Learned from the Flavours of Modern Greece. This is such an interesting read and will definitely inspire meals from henceforth. Delicious ideas to ponder.
7. Go on an adventure and explore the Top 5 Highlights of Edinburgh, Scotland with Travel Browsing with Deborah Brauser. Definitely a place to add to the bucket list.
8. Sweet Southern T shares the big reveal of her Strawberry Shortcake Party. So many amazing ideas for a party of your own!
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.