Mid-week always finds me excited to see what y’all are going to share. This week I’m in definite need of some inspiration, as I’m leaving on a jet plane, headed home from iRetreat…. the clincher is I’d so much rather be on a road trip than on a plane (fear of flying). But at least at the end of these flights, I’ll be hugging my babies, yippee! So, be sure to check out our features, and link up all your creative, foodie, travel goodness below! Happy Wednesday!
1. This Striped Mug Cozy, from Little Monkeys Crochet, is just adorable. Don’t miss out on a free pattern!
2. How delicious does this Strawberry Shortcake Roll from Upstate Ramblings look?
3. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shares how to make this beautifully festive Double Sided Red White and Blue Picnic Quilt.
4. The Domestic Life Stylist didn’t let fear stop her from enjoying Horseback Riding at Bonanza Ranch. She shares photos of her breathtakingly beautiful experience.
5. It’s the best time of year for Strawberry Jamming, and Mama Made Waffles shows us how it’s done. Talk about delicious?! Pure yumminess right there.
6. Jamie’s Thots spent a day exploring Farm Fresh at The Junk Ranch. If you love vintage, you’ve got to check out her adventure.
7. Coffee with Jen has fond memories of her own, but now she gets to inspire memories in her own children by Rediscovering a Local Treasure: The Jones Center.
8. Doodle Buddies created a beautiful masterpiece, turning an Upcycled Pizza Box into Mixed Media Canvas.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- Cheesy Baked Frittata with Ham, Peppers, and Tomatoes - September 1, 2015
- It’s the Little Things: Plan a Backyard Picnic - August 28, 2015
- Through the Windows of the Old Dairy Barn - August 27, 2015