Happy June! By now the weather should be warming up, pools are open, and more time is spent outdoors. At least, that’s how it is here in our little corner of Arkansas. Who’s up for some Wednesday inspiration and motivation to keep your week going? Check out our features, and link up your own posts below! So excited to see what you all have to share this week. Have a very Happy Wednesday!
1. Steering clear of artificial colors? Confessions of an Overworked Mom shares a recipe for Natural Pink Frosting that will most likely have you craving cupcakes right now.
2. How handy is a recipe for Super Smooth Homemade Shaving Cream for Women from Little House Living? It sounds luxurious and wonderful.
3. Take a trip with The Traveling Praters and go Exploring in Downtown Bowling Green, Kentucky. You may just feel yourself drawn to that beautiful downtown area.
4. Journey De Vida shares how she transformed a lamp in Hotel Lamp Rehab…. I’m loving the burlap lamp shade!
5. Nicer Than New asks if you have a Memory Keeper in your life. I just love this post…. such a great message and so many beautiful memories.
6. Mmmm, Organically Mo shares a delicious looking dinner recipe, Mo’s Magnificent Mahi Mahi.
7. The colors in this Asparagus Beet Salad, shared by Living Free, are simply gorgeous.
8. Jamie’s Thots shares her weekend adventure Going Back in Time with Vintage Market Days.
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.