Hello and welcome to another edition of Inspire Me Wednesday! Y’all are bringin’ it with so many beautiful projects, recipes, and travel destinations. I create this party and walk away inspired every single week; I hope it’s the same for you. Be sure to check out this week’s features, and link up your posts below. Happy Wednesday!
1. Learn How to Sew a Gathering Apron with Little House Living. Such a cute apron; I love it!
2. The Pin Junkie shares the perfect summer treat, a Copy-Cat Outshine Strawberry Popsicle Recipe.
3. Get delicious ideas for throwing your own “Summer is Here!” Brunch with Lamberts Lately.
4. Tidbits, Tales & Tea shares a secret to organizing your life; not only that, but she’s sharing a free printable to go along with that secret…. a DIY Planner. Love it!
5. Dr. Pepper Cupcakes were part of a Homeschool End of Year Party that Hope in Every Season threw with her kids. So much fun!
6. The Traveling Praters shares a thoughtful, reflective recap of her experience at The Titanic Museum in Branson.
7. Add some fun, summery color to your life with this Summery Wicker Pedestal Plates DIY from Satisfaction Through Christ.
8. This Lovely Floral Garland is simply that…. so lovely and pretty! Designs by Miss Mandee shares the freebie!
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
- Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
- Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.
Latest posts by Mel Lockcuff (see all)
- “Home”sick for a Mountain View Chalet in the Colorado Rockies - September 23, 2014
- Southern Chic, Fall Style, and Silver Boots - September 22, 2014
- How to Prep Your Car for Winter (and Maybe a Last Minute Road Trip) - September 19, 2014