Another beautiful summer week and another beautiful edition of Inspire Me Wednesday, thanks to all of your creative and adventurous spirits. Can’t wait for you all to check out this week’s features and then link up your posts below. Hopefully, you’re having a wonderful summer. Happy Wednesday!
1. Did you know that July is National Blueberry Month? Keep It Simple, Sweetie shares a delicious looking recipe for Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake.
2. Kids on a Plane is taking Baby Steps to Camping: Glamping in a Deluxe Cabin at KOA. Looks like fun!
3. Nicer Than New shares tips on how to Re-purpose Containers for a Container Garden.
4. Mmmm, this homemade Recipe for Steak Sauce, from Little House Living, looks de-lish!
5. Seconds, please! Upstate Ramblings serves up healthy deliciousness with this Utica Greens Recipe.
6. Before you head out on that next trip, why not make this Vintage Map Travel Journal from The Pin Junkie?
7. Some of the Best Things in Life are Mistakes shares a host of Blueberry Picking Activities for kids. So much fun!
8. Gator Mommy Reviews shares a recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes. They look so moist and delicious!
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on mamabzz.com, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.